Quick Progress Timeline

Monday 29 August 2011

And...it's a false start

This is what happens when you work at a place where bank holidays do not exist! 

It's been a rather 'stupid' morning; I've woken up at the crack of dawn, tumbled out of my house, rolled into my car and sped down some strangely EMPTY roads only to realise when I almost got to the gym that it's a holiday today...which means the gym won't be open until at 8am, which means I can't go (because I will be late for work otherwise).  Damn.

This isn't the first time it's happened to me but I should have caught on when my road was extremely quiet (I live on a main road which is always busy).  So now I've lost out on sleep!  I feel so ...annoyed.

So what?  I didn't go to the gym and now I'm going to have a fat day?

NO WAY!

But I am going to have a nap now....Zzzzzzzzdog-nap

No comments:

Post a Comment